my.natio Bonus Refreshing Face Mist Promotion – May 2019
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the "my.natio Bonus Refreshing Face Mist" promotion (promotion) conducted by Natio Pty Ltd (ABN 37 074 120 148) of 110 Dougharty Road, Heidelberg West, Victoria 3081 (Promoter).
2. Participation is open to subscribers of my.natio.com.au. View Terms and Conditions of the my.natio beauty club here.
3. The promotion commences on Monday 6 May 2019 at 07:00am (AEST) and closes on Wednesday 8 May 2019 at 07:00am (AEST) (Promotion Period). Offer only available online at natio.com.au. Not available instore.
4. To participate, customers must be subscribed to my.natio.com.au and use the Coupon Code at Checkout to receive one (1) bonus full size Aromatherapy Refreshing Face Mist 75ml valued at RRP $13.95. To redeem the customer must add one (1) Aromatherapy Refreshing Face Mist 75ml to cart, and add their order to cart (minimum value of AUD $4.95), then proceed to Checkout, enter and apply the Coupon Code to discount the Refreshing Face Mist to $0. The Coupon Code is provided in the my.natio beauty club promotional email (edm). Once all order details have been completed in full, including contact details, customers must press Place Order to purchase. Qualifying orders are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of completed order in Natio’s database.
5. The promotion applies to in-stock items only. Offer cannot be applied to a previous purchase or in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Coupon Codes cannot be applied after orders have been placed. Not redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorised, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. For enquiries, email email@example.com or call (03) 9415 9911.
6. One redemption per user during the promotional period.
7. Only authorised orders will be processed and shipped. Offer includes shipping fees. View for online shipping here.
8. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, the Promoter may in its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected orders.
9. All order information becomes the property of the Promoter. Information provided by customers will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants' personal information to contractors and agents it engages to assist it in conducting the promotion or communicating with the customers including for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown above.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.