using essential oils safely
Pure essential oils deliver the finest natural aromas along with numerous mood-enhancing and
well-being benefits, however they are very potent, so please take note of the below:
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, seek professional advice before using essential oils.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store essential oils in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight.
- As with all open flames, handle ceramic candle burner with care.
- Some essential oils, particularly citrus oils like Lemon can increase sun sensitivity so avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 12 hours after application. Always wear broad spectrum sunscreen when exposed to the sun.