Create an atmosphere of clarity and resilience with this blend of natural essential oils often used for their stimulating properties. Designed for diffusing, massage or inhalation. Part of Natio's Home Happiness range.
Please note that due to international shipping regulations this product is not available to purchase online if you reside outside of Australia.
Lemon, Niaouli, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Clove and Rosemary.
For use with a burner or diffuser add 3-6 drops to water. For massage add 3-6 drops to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil. For inhalation add 3-6 drops to 1 litre of steaming water and inhale with eyes closed.
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Viridiflora (Niaouli) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.
• As with all essential oils, do not use internally or consume orally, except for roll-ons which are already diluted.
• Essential oils are highly concentrated, always follow the directions of use detailed on the product labels.
• Do not use pure essential oils or essential oil blends undiluted on your skin.
• Conduct a skin patch test prior to use on skin (mix essential oil with carrier oil or massage oil) for face and body application.
• Avoid the eye area.
• Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
• If pregnant or breastfeeding, seek professional advice before using essential oils.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Pets can be more sensitive to Essential Oils than people. Always consult your vet prior to use and follow label instructions.
• Store essential oils in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight.
• As with all open flames, handle ceramic candle burner with care.
• Some citrus essential oils can cause photosensitivity when applied to the skin and the skin is then exposed to UV rays from the sun or other sources. Photosensitivity can create skin irritations like redness, burning, itching, blistering, skin discolouration and inflammation. It is recommended to not expose skin to UV rays for 12 hours following application of photosensitising Lemongrass and Lemon Myrtle essential oils.