ABN 37 074 120 148
Win A Boutique Getaway For Two Competition
12 Days of Giveaways Instagram Competition
This document defines the terms and conditions that will apply to users of the website www.natio.com.au and related sites (together, the website), and to consumers buying Natio products online from the website (together, you or your).
By accessing or attempting to use this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time, and amendments will be displayed on the website. By your continued use of the website following such amendments, you will be deemed to have agreed to the amendments.
When you make a purchase on the website, you apply for ‘my.natio’ membership, which will be granted subject to Natio’s approval. Your membership will continue until terminated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Your email address is your member identification. You choose your own password to access your account. If you forget your password you can request a new password to be sent to your email address.
Termination and Deactivation
Natio may terminate your membership, deactivate your account, and stop providing the website services to you by providing as much notice as is reasonable in the circumstances, for example if:
- you breach any of these Terms or Conditions; or
- you otherwise act in a way that is likely to be detrimental to the interests of Natio or other my.natio members.
You may also terminate or deactivate your membership at any time by sending an email to email@example.com requesting termination. Natio will then deactivate your account.
Warranties Provided by You
You warrant and acknowledge that:
- you are over the age of 18 and that you have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding contract;
- the information you provide on the website is:
- correct, complete and current; and
- free from any programming bugs or computer viruses, faults or errors;
- you will comply with all applicable laws in relation to any transactions entered into on the website and you will not use the website for any illegal or fraudulent purpose;
- you are purchasing the goods on this website for personal, non-commercial use only and the goods will not be re-sold; and
- you will not impersonate any other person or allow any other person to impersonate you in use of the website.
Products and Orders
Orders placed on the website will be subject to Natio’s usual terms and conditions of supply.
The Natio products and services promoted on the website are subject to availability and may change from time to time. Natio may, at any time and without notice to you, discontinue any of the products or services currently available on the website. If you have already placed an order and a product becomes unavailable, Natio will notify you and refund you accordingly.
Any goods of a flammable nature, including but not limited to nail polishes, aerosols, and fragrances/ EDTs, are not available for purchase by customers residing outside of Australia.
An order placed by you on the website for Natio products is only an offer by you to purchase a Natio product for the price (including other charges) as displayed on the website. Natio reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason whatsoever. Your purchase contract with Natio will only come into existence when Natio advises you that it has accepted your order and it has confirmed receipt of your payment.
You will receive an order confirmation via email upon receipt of your order and successful processing of your payment. For all Australian customers a further email will be sent upon dispatch of your goods containing a consignment number that can be tracked through Australia Post. For overseas customers, depending on your method of shipping a tracking email may or may not be sent. All enquiries relating to your order’s shipping status can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Natio is not responsible for any loss you or a third party suffers for a delay or failure to process your order deliver products due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in an order.
Natio accepts all major credit cards for payment for online purchases unless otherwise specified. Some orders may require a credit card authorisation form to be completed and returned.
We use the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep your order information secure. We have established a Secure Shopping Guarantee for every transaction that you make with Natio. Should any unauthorised charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping with Natio, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. We will cover the liability of purchases made through this website only if the unauthorised use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own.
Returns and Exchanges
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, contact customer service as soon as you ascertain that the item is damaged or incorrect. The resupply of product in these circumstances will not incur shipping.
If you choose a refund, the adjusted purchase price will be credited in the same form of payment used for the original purchase.
Please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Natio before returning merchandise.
For returning an item to Natio:
Contact customer service to obtain an RMA number. The RMA number must be written on the original invoice.
Repack the product in its original packaging materials. Ship your return prepaid and insured for the full purchase price by a carrier that offers package tracking such as Australia Post – Parcel Post to the address listed at the top of the invoice.
Natio Pty Ltd
110 Dougharty Road
Heidelberg West, Victoria 3081
Change of mind
Natio does not have to give a refund when you simply change your mind about the goods or services supplied.
Where the process above is followed, you can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 48 hours of Natio receiving of your returned product.
The prices of products and other charges displayed on the website may change at any time. Prices do not include shipping and handling costs. These charges will be shown at the conclusion of your shopping and will be dependent on delivery method and location. All prices shown on our website are inclusive of GST, and you are responsible for the payment of GST imposed on any products ordered from the website, as well as for the payment of any other associated taxies or duties. Any change to the GST rate will automatically be applied to the prices of our products. If you reside outside of Australia the prices reflected on the website will be charged; no GST will be collected, but your order may be subject to the application of other incidental charges (such as duty clearance charges), which it is your responsibility to pay.
Most orders begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your order will be shipped once your payment is approved, the receiving address is verified, and the item is located in stock. If an item you order is not currently in stock, you will be notified by email and refunded if you have been charged.
*Important note: If your order is being delivered to an office building, apartment complex or similar facility, or to a public institution such as a hospital, hotel or school, the carrier may accept the signatures of mailroom employees, receptionists, and similar administrative personnel upon delivery. Upon signature or acceptance by such personnel, we shall be deemed to have fulfilled our entire delivery obligation for your order. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered in accordance with the delivery practices noted above.
Natio makes every effort to ensure that information on the website (Information) is accurate but does not warrant that the Information will be reliable or error free. Natio takes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the website, or for programming bugs or computer viruses or errors in the website, and reserves the right to modify and correct errors at any time. Information may also contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed, updated or modified at any time without notice. Natio takes no responsibility for any such inaccuracies, errors, changes, or updates.
Natio has attempted to accurately depict the products offered on the website. However, because the depiction of a product is dependent on your computer monitor, Natio cannot guarantee that such depiction will be accurate. The products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size, or the colours slightly different, depending on your monitor.
Natio does not warrant that users or potential users will have continuous access to the website, and will not be liable for any interruption to service.
Copyright and Trademark
Unless otherwise provided, all copyright and trade marks in the material on the website are owned by or licensed to Natio. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of the website may be modified or reproduced by any process without the written permission of Natio.
To the full extent permitted by law and subject to any rights you may have that cannot be excluded, Natio, its directors, employees, agents, contractors and related bodies corporate, will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential and special loss or damage and any loss of profits) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly from or in connection with:
- any use of the web site or of the Information for whatever reason;
- any goods or services purchased or obtained from this web site; or
- any transaction entered into through this web site, whether or not the loss or damage was as a result of error or misrepresentation, negligent act or omission, or any other cause whatsoever.
If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, Natio limits its liability to the extent permitted by the law as follows:
- if the breach relates to goods supplied by Natio:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
- if the breach relates to services supplied by Natio:
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again;
- if the breach relates to the supply of Information, to the re-supply of that information.
Any liability of Natio that arises out of these Terms and Conditions will be reduced or limited to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage.
Natio may give you any notice required under these Terms and Conditions by electronic mail to the email address you supply to us. You may also give notice to Natio on to our email address at: email@example.com. Natio may make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, but the Terms and Conditions which apply at the time you place each order for product are those that govern your order.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
These Terms and Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Natio and supersede all prior agreements, understandings, representations and warranties, whether express or implied.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected, and such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision is to be severed from these Terms and Conditions.
Lighthouse Foundation Partnership and Donations
Natio is a proud supporter of Lighthouse Foundation, an organisation whose sole vision is to end youth homelessness.
Natio has partnered with Lighthouse to support the organisation’s work in providing compassionate care and support to vulnerable children and young people who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness.
Please note that all donations are non-refundable. Donations to Lighthouse of $2 or more are GST exempt and tax-deductible.
All donations are processed and tracked through Easy Donation, with 100% of proceeds donated to Lighthouse at the conclusion of the initial campaign on 1 December 2023. Natio has obtained formal permission to conduct fundraising on behalf of Lighthouse during this campaign period. For more information about Lighthouse Foundation, visit: https://www.lighthousefoundation.org.au/
Natio Training Program
- Membership approval: All Natio NPC membership applications are subject to Natio approval.
- Username and email: Your email address will serve as your username for accessing the platform.
- Password: You have the freedom to choose your own password to securely access your account.
- Forgotten password: In the event you have forgotten your password, you can request a new one to be sent to your email address. Refer to our FAQ’s section for further direction.
- Single account policy: One training account is permitted per person. Multiple accounts are not permitted and if identified will be deactivated at the sole discretion of Natio.
- Eligibility: Training eligibility and access to our Rewards program will cease for all Natio Promotional consultants in the event you are no longer employed by a Natio stockist* (*Defined as pharmacy, department, or specialty store that stocks Natio products).
- Rewards program: Access to Rewards program is limited to one, per person/membership.
- Account deactivation: You have the option to deactivate your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Natio at its sole discretion may deactivate your training account and remove members from the Natio Facebook group if:
- You breach any of the above outlined Terms or Conditions; or
- You otherwise act in a way that is likely to be detrimental to the interests of Natio or other Natio Promotional Consultants.