Energy Essential Oil Blend
Energy Essential Oil Blend
A busy everyday life can take its toll. To help give you the energy to live life to the fullest, this carefully curated, aromatic blend features 100% pure essential oils often used to help re-charge and re-energise the body and soul. Sparkling with the invigorating scents of Bergamot, Mandarin and Nutmeg, the aromatic blend harnesses the power of natures botanicals to support a sense of vitality and help restore your momentum. Part of Natio's Home Happiness range.
Please note that due to international shipping regulations this product is not available to purchase online if you reside outside of Australia.
Bergamot, Mandarin, Basil, Lemongrass and Nutmeg.
Use with one of Natio's Essential Oil Diffusers to fill the room with the pure scents of nature. Mix with one of Natio’s pure plant Carrier Oils to create a variety of nourishing beauty treatments for skin, hair, bath and body. Do not apply directly to skin undiluted. Conduct skin patch test prior to use. Avoid eye area. If pregnant or breastfeeding, seek professional advice before using essential oils. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit (Bergamot) Oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel (Mandarin) Oil, Ocimum Basilicum Leaf (Basil) Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Leaf (Lemongrass) Oil, Myristica Fragrans Fruit (Nutmeg) Oil.
• As with all essential oils, do not use internally or consume orally, except for roll-ons which are already diluted.
• Essential oils are highly concentrated, always follow the directions of use detailed on the product labels.
• Do not use pure essential oils or essential oil blends undiluted on your skin.
• Conduct a skin patch test prior to use on skin (mix essential oil with carrier oil or massage oil) for face and body application.
• Avoid the eye area.
• Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
• If pregnant or breastfeeding, seek professional advice before using essential oils.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Pets can be more sensitive to Essential Oils than people. Always consult your vet prior to use and follow label instructions.
• Store essential oils in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight.
• As with all open flames, handle ceramic candle burner with care.
• Some citrus essential oils can cause photosensitivity when applied to the skin and the skin is then exposed to UV rays from the sun or other sources. Photosensitivity can create skin irritations like redness, burning, itching, blistering, skin discolouration and inflammation. It is recommended to not expose skin to UV rays for 12 hours following application of photosensitising Lemongrass and Lemon Myrtle essential oils.